8mm Policarb®, 2 Walls Clear
8mm Policarb® is designed to be used in a variety of applications including windows, roofs, false ceilings, and room partitions. This pliable panel is impermeable to water, 1 side UV protected, and available in clear, bronze, opal, and orange peel color.
Select or Type Panel Dimensions
8mm Policarb® is designed to be used in a variety of applications including windows, roofs, false ceilings, and room partitions. This pliable panel is impermeable to water, 1 side UV protected, and available in clear, bronze and opal color.
Vented tape goes along the bottom flutes and solid Aluminum tape along the top flutes. This prevents dust and bugs from making their way into flutes in addition to allowing moisture to escape.
The Connection of two Polycarbonate Panels can be achieved using the following:
Aluminum "H" Structure (Poli-Lok®)
Polycarbonate "H" Profile
It is composed by a Bottom and Top aluminum profile that must be directly fastened to the structure and capped with a concealed screw cover.
Polycarbonate sheets slide in on each side of the profile. See basic installation guide for more information.
Remember, always double check:
- Connector profiles need to run the full length of the sheet
- UV side is facing outwards (UV side will be indicated on polyethylene film adhered to the sheet and laser etched onto the edge of the sheet)
- Apply Aluminum tape along the top flutes and Vented tape along the bottom flutes
- Leave 1/8”” per 4 feet to allow for thermal expansions
- Fastenings are not overtightened and are spaced every 2 feet
* ePlastUSA is an online distributor of Polycarbonate products. Information and instructions given are to aid and assist in construction projects. Responsibility rests in the contractor or installer to follow the proper installation instructions, guidelines, and building codes when using materials. Please see Warranty details for limitations.
|Light Transmission||Clear 81%|